I recently put together a listing of all upcoming wine events, featuring many "Meet the Makers" type tastings, which are a great way to try out lots of new wines and meet the people that make them. I was delighted to be contacted by one of the featured wine merchants, JN Wine, who generously offered me some tickets to give away to two of my readers!
JN Wine will hold their annual Portfolio tasting in the Merrion Hotel, Dublin on November 11th, and tickets cost €20. (For wine lovers in Northern Ireland, they will also hold a tasting on Friday November 12th in Andrews Gallery at the Titanic Building). However, two lucky readers will each receive a pair of tickets to the Dublin tasting where they can taste and sample their way around a room of fantastic wines.
How to win?
I'm keeping this simple. You can enter by any one of the following methods:
(1) Commenting on the Stitch & Bear Facebook page
(2) Emailing me with the subject "JN Wine Competition"
(3) Following and tweeting me on Twitter with reference to the competition
The competition will close at 8pm, Sunday October 30th, and the winners will be selected at random and in accordance with the rules below.
Terms and Conditions
- There are two separate prizes on offer. Both for 2 tickets to the JN Wine Portfolio Tasting on Friday November 11th in the Merrion Hotel, Dublin.
- Tickets are non-transferrable without first contacting JN Wine.
- No cash alternative or alternative prize is available.
- JN Wine accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize that are not expressly included in the prize, and in particular will not cover any costs associated with travel, insurance, food, beverages and parking.
- The winners will be notified by Stitch & Bear no later than .... and given details on how to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond within 2 days of being notified of their wine, the winner's prize will be forfeited and Stitch & Bear shall be entitled to select another wine in accordance with the process described above.
- JN Wine accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you or any other person as a result of entering the Prize Draw or accepting the prize.